Burdwan University MA Counselling 2017 – PG Bengali, English & History
Burdwan University MA Counselling 2017 has declared 2017-2019 F.C. for the category 60%. Has published a counseling notice for admission to art, Bengali, English and history. P.G. Study for admission in Kalaana College and Studies in Guskara College in Bengali, English and St. Xavier’s College at Kalaana College, Burdwan and Shyamsundar College in Shyamsunder College, History, Faculty Council of Arts etc., during 1997-19. According to the program, according to the program will be done in Vidyasagar Hall, Old Manavik Bhavan, Golapbaug, Burdwan University on 10.08.2017.
Burdwan University MA Admission Counselling 2017
Candidates are required to join the counseling program individually or through their authorized representative, so that their selection can be canceled. Selection will be done strictly on merit basis. The only fact is that any name has been published in the list, admission of related candidates is not guaranteed, unless their basic proof is not found in order. Before entering any fault of any suppression or University of facts from the university or were later found at any level university also reserves to include the release of all rights or any name. One-time options can not be changed. Burdwan University MA Counselling 2017.Seats are limited and will be available on merit basis and therefore, mere participation in consultation does not ensure the seats of candidates because many seats are less than the number of applicants.
- Name of University: Burdwan University
- Admission Session: Post Graduate (PG) 2017-2017
- Subject Name: Bengali, History & English
- College Name: Kalna College, Guskara Mahavidyalaya, St. Xavier’s College and Shyamsundar College
- Counselling Date: 10th August 2017
Subject wise intake capacity for 60% category
- Bengali: 30 (Kalna College-12 & Guskara College- 18)
- English: 24 (St. Xavier’s College- 12 & Kalna College-12)
- History: 12 (Shyamsundar College-12)
Schedule of BU PG Counselling for Bengali, English, and History
Date: 10/08/2017 from 1:00 PM
Date: 10/08/2017 from 2:00 PM
Date: 10/08/2017 from 3:00 PM
Burdwan University Counselling Process Required Documents
- The original and self-certified photocopies of the mark sheet of all public examinations have been passed.
- Original and self-verified photo copy of birth certificate / madhyamik or equivalent examinations.
- The original and self-verified photo copies of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / OBC-A / OBC-B / Different Sports Certificates issued in favor of candidates. The certificate should be in line with the Government of West Bengal on June 20, 2011, Memorandum No. 1813-BCW / MR-94/11.
- Printed copy application of self-certified download, and e-receipt
- Self-certified photo copy of college leaving certificate.
Website of the University : www.buruniv.ac.in