NIOT Scientists Technician Vacancy 2018 – Apply Online Application Form
NIOT Scientists Technician Vacancy 2018 : National Institute of Ocean Technology, Project Scientists and technicians, the department is going to recruit young or enthusiastic claimants in the department.The rivals who meet the eligibility criteria can submit their National Institute of Ocean Technology Application Form on or before the last date. Interested in NIOT who can apply for NIOT Project Scientist & Technician Recruitment 2018 From the notification of employment, you can get educational qualification, age limit and relation, selection process, application fee, how to apply, related dates, NIOT project scientific and technician recruitment 2018 Administration for online application form.
NIOT Scientists Technician Vacancy 2018
NIOT Recruitment 2018
National Institute of Ocean Technology has issued various recruitment notifications for various posts. This time the official department has released NIOT Project Scientific and Technician Recruitment Advertisement 2018. Eligible candidates can apply for NIOT Project Scientific and Technician applications before 30 October 2018. Ocean Technology Institute is www.niot.res.in at the national level. Here you can download NIOT Project Scientist & Technician Syllabus and Exam Pattern and Last Year Paper PDF. We also provide a direct link to download NIOT project scientists and technician hall tickets / entry letters / call letters / permission letter 2018.
NIOT Application Form 2018 Details
|Board Name||National Institute of Ocean Technology ( NIOT )|
|Location||Pallikaranai, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree / Engineering / Master Degree|
|Age Limit||Entrants Age Limit Should not exceed 28 Years|
|Salary||Rs.15000 – Rs. 65,000|
Important Dates For NIOT Jobs 2018
- Last date for online applications:
- Closing date for receipt of applications:
- Last date for receipt of applications for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep:
Eligibility Criteria for National Institute of Ocean Technology Vacancy 2018
- For Project Scientists I & II: Entrants must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline OR Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- For Project Scientific Assistants: Entrants must have passed Bachelor’s Degree OR Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
NIOT Recruitment 2018 Post Details
- Project Scientists Post: 106 Vacancies
- The Project Scientific Assistants Vacancies: 48 Vacancies
- Project Technicians: 21 Vacancies
- And Project Administration: 28 Vacancies
Website of the Organisation : www.niot.res.in
Dear Candidates you can also share this information with your friends through the social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. You can also comment if you have any queries regarding this post.Press CTRL + D and bookmark our website www.examsresult.org for updates. If there is an update on this topic, we will make it available on this web page. Here we have to update the latest job recruitment as well as all government job notifications and etc. Such candidates, who are looking to enter government organisations, it is a good opportunity to know all the latest government information related to all states directly from the complete information. Web site can use the link above After all recruitment boards have been published, details related to cut off marks, results and final merit list will be updated on our website.The examsresult.org is not an official website, and not associated with the Government organisation. Here we provide the Online Platform regards to Jobs and Exams . All the Provided Information has collected form the various Online/Offline resources. All the Readers please also check details on Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.